The SK8 DHP knee pad is our extreme downhill protection,
developed in collaboration with speed demon Kevin Reimer.
Downhill pads aren’t just about saving flesh and bone from concrete
but also provide a durable pivot for slides and balance.
For this reason we made the SK8 DHP long,
from durable Cordura fabric and with a large cap and lateral slide extensions.
To keep it in place it also features secure Neoprene butterfly straps with Velcro closure that Kevin can trust.
- HARDSHELL CONSTRUCTION
- MULTI-LAYER EVA FOAM ON AND AROUND KNEE
- PE KNEE CAP WITH SLIDE EXTENSION
- PRE-SHAPED DESIGN
- STRONG CORDURA FABRIC
- HORSESHOE SHAPED FOAM
- NEOPRENE BUTTERFLY STRAPS
- TOP DOUBLE-LAYER VELCRO 360° STRAP
- BOTTOM VELCRO STRAP WITH SNAP BUCKLE
- OPEN-BACK DESIGN
- COMFORTABLE LINING FABRIC
- EN 14120 CE CERTIFIED
Polyethylene cap, Elastic Strap with AB Hook and Loop Fasteners, 600D Polyester,
PU puller, Velvet Lamilated with Sponge and Jaji Fabric,SBR, OK Fabric, EVA Foam
- Top Circum 38-42 cm / 15-16.5 in
- Bottom Circum 30-35 cm / 12-14 in
- Top Circum 42-46 cm / 16.5-18 in
- Bottom Circum 35-40 cm / 14-16 in
- Top Circum 46-50 cm / 18-19.5 in
- Bottom Circum 40-45 cm / 16-18 in
- Top Circum 50-54 cm / 19.5-21 in
- Bottom Circum 45-50 cm / 18-19.5 in