POGO TT RoadKill Drop 96cm
The RoadKill has everything you need to stand-up slide, freeride or downhill.
Deep bathtub concave gives you perfect control to master any run with ease.
The board is CNC milled, comes with gas pedals, an adjustable wheelbase
and comes in drop-through and drop-up for Pogo Raceplates.
Pogo utilizes snowboard technology including titanal and kevlar layers to make the Roadkill last a lifetime.
Real yew tree veneer with abalone sword inlay completes the board with class and style.
Now with ABS shock protection front and back.
Veneer is smoked larch.
Matze Ebel's board of choice!
- CNC milled shape
- Gaspedal for perfect power control
- Concave stance for perfect balance
- Drop-up or top mount
- Titanal aluminum for running smoothness at high speed
- Complete rubber layer for shock absorption
- Ash poplar light weight wood core
- Real yew veneer design
- Abalone sword Inlay
- ABS shock protection
- Hand laminated with epoxy resin
- Long time low temperature pressing
- Length: 95cm
- Width: 25,4 cm
- Adjustable wheelbase: 73.5 - 77 cm
- Attention!!: Drop up only with 48° and 50° Pogo Raceplate
(42°-44° Pogo Raceplate - only possible with 190mm hangers)
- Lifelong POGO repair warranty
- Kahalani Cast
- Precision .V2 180mm
- Orangatang 4president 70mm 80A
- ASK Abec7 Lager