The FreeKill is the fully symmetrical freeride or downhill killer. Switch or regular! As you wish! Deep bathtub concave gives you perfect control to master any run with ease.
The board is CNC milled with drop-through holes that will also fit Pogo Raceplates. Just mount it top mount for more direct lines. Pogo employs snowboard technology including titanal and kevlar layers to make the Freekill last a lifetime. Real satin walnut veneer as bottom layer completes the board with class and style.
- bottom veneer is real satin nut veneer
- Drop up mounting possible (Attention!!: 38° plates - only possible with 190mm hangers)
- titanal and kevlar reinforced
- ash woodcore
- dampening rubber
- hand laminated with epoxy
- long time low-temperature pressing
- divided Jessup griptape with visible titanal-strip in the middle
- free lifetime repair service
- deck only