AERA truck "7 series"
includes two base plates (3 angles to choose from: 38°, 46°, 50°), two hanger in super strong aluminum, four axles with nylock nuts, two king pins with washers and nylock nut and two pivot cups.
Attention: truck comes without bushings!!
The "7 Series" is manufactured with a stiffer and more rigid material that stands up to the test of time. It is 50% stronger solely as a material and offers the same 30% increase from the K2 as the K3. They will better take impacts, early grabs, and heavy sliding. It is recommended that if you plan on getting gnar, that you spend the extra, and go for the "7".
The new truck is ideal for both free riding and racing. The trucks are still “flippable” and are even smoother in their full range of motion due to some major improvements. This newest model is the K3 “The Answer”.
The improvements are:
1. Nearly 50% lighter weight.
2. Higher precision machining on a 4 axis CNC.
3. No mechanical connection of metal parts (ie kingpin hitting hanger, hanger hitting base) which means EVEN more gangster-lean.
4. Larger ovular kingpin hole for deeper turns.
5. 50 degree baseplate specifically meant for freeriding and everyday enjoyment.
6. All bases have the same ride height, mix and match as you please.
7. More responsive turn and dive.
8. Finer tuned bearing fit.
9. MORE RAD.
Aera Trucks' "7 Series" are made of a very specific and special type of aluminum which has more magnesium (to make it stiffer)than its normal 6061 (k3) counterpart. If you live in a salty environment (less than 1km from the beach) you should buy anodized hangers to combat corrosion. If you opt for the raw, you will need to keep them very clean and lightly covered in oil. Don't leave your board outside!